miércoles, 3 de abril de 2013

We're falling in love ♥

I love you...

Settle down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in... Lie down with me and hold me in your arms... & your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed in my neck I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet and with a feeling i'll forget, i'm in love now...


Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, this feels like falling in love...


We're falling in love 


Settle down with me, and i'll be your safety, you'll be my lady... I was made to keep your body warm but I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms... 


I've been feeling everything from hate to love to lust, from lust to truth I guess that's how I know you so I hold you close to help you give it up...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario