jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

tarea xD

Film made me really think many things, I don't know if doing well this work, but comes a time that your family neglect you, or we as teenagers thus see it, when our parents give us the material which we ask but they do not have time to sit and chat with us about sex, drugs or alcohol, tell us that this bad, us not to do this but until there. 


In personally, my parents are divorced, so long as I can remember, they get along well only by for me, each one has a new family and is everyone in their lives. They consenting me much, nothing material that they can not give.
My whole life had gone to private schools, but all going to high school parties, everything became mess, reaches a point where I was drunk daily, was missing every friday at the school to leaving party.


I went to the psychologist for 2 years and a half, that served very much, but my parents threw me out of school and I went to government school, maybe that helped me to mature a bit, is not the same style of life, friends are different, the parties are not the same, but they distract.
In life there are moment in which they go with friends to distract you, there better thing that driving drunk at 2 in the morning, in the car at full speed, this feeling that the world is ours, only ours.

Perhaps I feel identified with the character because I've done it, partying, not to reach my house, have the worst scores, drinks until my body endures not, up to that point of arriving at the hospital with a severe alcoholic congestion, all without that my parents know that, those friends who know that you are a mess but still invite you to leave, they take care of all your problems, you out of the hospital after an alcoholic congestion, they know that when you drug you get lost in your world, embracing you when without telling them something they know you have troubles, that there are problems at home.


When they invite you to drugs, alcohol, you don't feel the pressure, on the contrary, we say that we are among friends and we apply the phrase "YOLO" only you live once. And we know that I may not be right, but who cheat we are only teenagers, every thing we do will mark our lives forever, this is only an essay, but the nights are long,  all parents say that being a teenager is easy, it is not, we live pressured by the school, family, obligations, it is not easy trying to and fall again.

That moment where you take a knife and cut your body, hurts, but makes you feel calm, it is not the solution, but we know that it is our life, and we have control of it, each one of the scars in our body is something that makes us people.

Every line of cocaine, crush a bit, little bit, roll it up, take a hit, feeling lit, feeling right, 2am, summer night, I don't care, hand on the wheel, driving drunk I'm doing my thang, rolling in the mid beside me now, living my life, getting my dreams, people told me slow my road. I'm screaming out "fuck that", I'm a do just what I want, looking ahead no turning back, if I fall if I die.


We are aware of everything, they will say that we take our life to lose but we are in the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shines everything gonna be gold, I'll be fine once I get it, I will be well.Someday I'll have to mature, but of the falls, I learn.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario