lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2012

Cashi Shin Querer... :3

The truth can not stop thinking about her, as I explain, I have seen her three times in my life...

The first time ... She looked beautiful... We went to the movies with her best friend, her sister and her sister's boyfriend. 

She gave me gumdrops (gomitas) in the mouth... She took me by the hand, as we watched "Rock of Ages"...
I can not describe what happened at that time, I know it was just perfect... 


The second time I saw her... She looked lovely *w*  I was really nervous, not knowing if she would like her gift :3

I did not know how to act, she was so perfect, and I ... well... I was simply "me"...
When I'm with her I get nervous, Do not know what to do, I gave him a hug, congratulate her and left... I wanted to do and say a thousand things, but I was stunned, just invite him for coffee, I felt like a fool...

The last time...  I went to a party with four friends, I park, and the first thing I saw... was her, looked so beautiful ... She ran to the party, I got the impression she did not want to see me...

All I wanted was to go and hug her, tell her how much I love... I carried roses, yellow... Just for her, but the lady who kept the party would not let me give them... so I had to leave them in the car...
my friends and I we're taking little juices, when is dancing a few time, when she went with her ​​friends, I couldn't help getting lost in she... The only problem was that my friends wanted to go...

I wanted to ask if she wanted to dance with me...but I couldn't :3

I felt like a fool, I talk her at night, had to hear his voice once more...

I can not explain, but in this short time I've been with her, I love...  love her seriously... <3


Cashi shin querer Falling in love...

But...
With you... I'm really love... not falling in love



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario