miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2012

I wish you were here!.... :'3

I wish you were here!...


I can be tough, I can be strong but with you It’s not like that at all, there’s a boy that gives a shit, behind this wall You just walk through it...
And I remember all those crazy things you said You let them running through my head You’re always there,
You’re everywhere but right I wish you were here!...
All those crazy things we did, Didn’t think about...


I love the way you are It’s who I am, don’t have to try hard, We always say, say like it is and the truth is that I really miss... All those crazy things you said, You let them running through my head..

You’re always there....
You’re everywhere....

But right I wish you were here, all those crazy things we did, didn’t think about just went with it You’re always there, You’re everywhere, but right now I wish you were here....



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario